Social Media Strategy
If you do not already have a strategy in place that is bringing in the clients you would like. Creating one based on in-depth research, analysis of your current approach and social media best practices is the perfect starting point.
The Social Media & Content Strategy includes the following:
- Discovery phase to talk about goals, existing strategy/approach, target audience, etc.
- Audit of current platforms and recommendations on where improvements can be made
- Solid goals for what social media can reasonably achieve in line with the larger goals of the business
- How to reach members of target audience in your niche to connect with on social media
- Competitors analysis for benchmarking, and insight that can be translated into actions
- Recommendation on best social media platforms to invest time into
- Detailed strategy for each recommended social media platform
- Content ideas for each platform
- A few collaboration ideas
- A list of researched hashtags tailored to the business and advice on how to use them strategically (if applicable to recommended platforms)
- Organic growth and engagement advice
- Key calendar dates to tap into on social
- Extra tips and tricks for recommended platforms
- Recommended tools and resources for execution of the strategy
- Advice on how to track monthly analytics and how to use this information
- One month of email support
PRODUCT INFOI'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.